19 Sep 2012

Introduction

me at Zelda Symphony, London UK
Me @ Legend of Zelda Symphony, London
Hello and welcome to my blog about video games! I want to be a video game reviewer for a video game magazine, which would combine my love for video games and writing. I am also a print based freelance Graphic Designer, and examples of my work are up on the Graphic Portfolio page.
I will also write about any video games events I have attended on a separate page aptly titled Video Game Events.
I welcome any comments and questions you may have about my reviews or any of the content (including my Graphics Portfolio) on this blog.

My aim is to also create two more blogs: one about film/ TV reviews, and the other books/ manga/ graphic novels reviews.

At the moment I am updating my book the A to Z of Video Games (see the About Me page), to publish on Amazon's Kindle and Apple's i-Books respectively.

I am also developing an idea for new video games magazine, in which I have designed and wrote the content myself. I am looking for a job in the video games industry, if anyone wants this unique idea.